Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Magazine and Catalog Storage

I have a growing collection of catalogs and decorating magazines. I haven't bought ONE thing out of them. I use them strictly for inspiration. Because I know I can either make it myself or find a similar/copy cat item or style cheaper some where else. I found a great basket at Good 'Ole Will for a couple bucks, maybe even less, can't remember. So I came up with a cute way to display my catalogs:




Now, I know you're probably thinking, "If you ever want to look at them, they will be curly and the pages will be hard to turn". 



Well, these have been rolled up in this basket for a few days now, and they really don't curl as much as you think. Besides, it doesn't bother me and it looks cute. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I enjoy reading your comments!