Saturday, November 19, 2011

New Kitchen Table


I bought a new farmhouse style table and two chairs for the kitchen

Both from Ikea, the table is the Stornas and the arm chairs are majby. The x-back chairs I already owned. 
I love it! 
Notice the paint samples on the walls? I wasn't happy with the grey looking so blue and cold. I wanted it warmer and more greige. LOL Gray + Beige = Greige.
I settled on Hazy Skies, (which has a green tint to it too) a Benjamin Moore color. But, I saved myself some money by having it mixed with Behr paint.
Here's the simple table-scape I came up with for Thanksgiving.

See that sample of fabric? I'm thinking of making curtains for the window. I think it coordinates nicely with the colors of the kitchen and with the existing fabric I used on the other windows and stools. Speaking of stools, I bought 4 of these to replace the old ones. I love how they look in Edie's amazing kitchen



They will arrive in about a week, probably right after Thanksgiving. Can't wait to see how they look! 

Suzy :0)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I enjoy reading your comments!