Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween is Upon us!

Halloween is right around the corner. So, I whipped up some no cost decorations. Autumn over at Design*Dump made a really cute Halloween-themed fabric pennant garland. I loved it and wanted to make one too. But, I don't own a sewing machine (Maybe Santa will bring me one!) and I didn't have any fabric. So, I made do with what I had. I used a cheap Halloween garland that I bought last year and some leftover scrap-booking paper. Using a pennant template I found here, I traced the pattern and cut out my pennants. Then I simply stapled the paper pennants onto the garland. And here you have it! 





Maybe next year, I'll have a fabric pennant garland to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I enjoy reading your comments!