Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Very First Posting!

\Today I'm blogging for the first time! After reading so many great blogs out there, I thought it was about time I joined in. So here I am!

For this first posting, I thought I would share my master bathroom. It's nothing fancy. Just your basic "builder grade" bathroom. I don't have room in my budget to make major changes to it. But, working with what I have, this is what I've done:




















The walls are a custom color using Benjamin Moore paint. I drew the Eiffel Tower picture in ink. The mirrored frames I found at Tuesday Morning and the silver frame at Target. The black lacquer shelf is from Hobby Lobby. Here's a few more views:



































Some things I'd like to do in the near future are: install drawer and cabinet hardware and new flooring. What do you think?



6 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! Welcome to the blogging world Suzy!
    I LOVE your bathroom. I wish mine looked this nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashley! I'm excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on starting your blog! It's alot of work but tons of fun. Good luck :)

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! Congrats on starting your blog! I started mine around the same time as yours and I'm also trying to decorate our home on a budget. Good luck!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog and LOVE IT! I wish you could come help me with my house :0( Keep up the good work! (where's your 'pennies a day fb page' ???)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Natalie!Wow, I never thought about having a fan page since I don't have a lot of readers...But if you really want it, I'll make one!:0D

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. I enjoy reading your comments!