Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Some Halloween Decorating

Long time, no post! I don't really have an excuse either. I guess, I just haven't been very motivated lately to write and upload photos. Still haven't completed the kitchen...:0/ Hopefully I'll get around to it in the next few months. 


But, I have been decorating for Halloween! Every year, my Mom and I host a Halloween party at my house. I think it's our favorite holiday besides Christmas. Shocker, huh? I think that's probably true for most people. LOL 


With some spooky special effects via Instagram, here's what I've done so far:




I made these candles look bloody by simply dripping red wax down them. 


The white treat bag was made using Martha Stewart's skull potato stamp tutorial. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I enjoy reading your comments!