Friday, December 9, 2011

Poinsettia Yarn and Felt Wreath

I don't know about you, but I've been admiring all the pretty yarn wreaths on Etsy for a LONG time now. I've been wanting to make one and I finally did. It wasn't that hard either! Just time consuming. :0)


Poinsettia Felt and Yarn Wreath 


Poinsettia Felt and Yarn Wreath


My inspiration for this one came from an etsy seller named ItzFitz, who made a beautiful poinsettia wreath.   I followed the advice of another yarn wreath maker, who I think is an amazingly creative person, Agnes from  Knock Knocking. See the cute tag? That's a holiday freebie typographic gift tag template (try saying this really fast) from Eat.Drink.Chic.  I love it! I'm using them on presents too.

Suzy :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I enjoy reading your comments!